How I Met Your Mother

Forum Français sur la série américaine How I Met Your Mother

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

*Spoilers Généraux*

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
selima
Admin//addict du awesome Ted ♥

Féminin
Personnage de HIMYM : Ted et Barney
Série Préférée : Himym, Buffy, Angel, Lost, Friends...

MessageSujet: *Spoilers Généraux*   Mar 26 Aoû - 14:24

Voici quelques spoilers en vrac concernant la saison 4 :

Citation :
* new 08/24 - Ted will put Stella through a Star Wars test before he decides to really commit. [...] Barney clearly has feelings for Robin and that will be explored. Looks as though the Barnana is totally smitten with Ms. Scherbatsky, but she has no idea. She thinks their slate is clean and even tries to wing-woman him on a night out... a night that he'd hoped to tell her how he feels. Still, don't cry for Swarley. Old habits die hard. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
* 08/13 - [Sarah Chalke is] set to be in four of the first six episodes this season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
* 07/20 - "There was that little moment in the season finale where Barney looks at Robin and he's clearly still got feelings for her. We're going to keep exploring that," [reveals Carter Bays.] Source: Zap2it
* 10/02/2007 - We meet Lily's big brother later this year! Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: This didn't occur in Season 3 but could very well happen in Season 4.]

source : Spoiler Fix

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Xanderfirst
Traine avec Robin

Masculin
Personnage de HIMYM : Tous les cinq
Série Préférée : BVS, HIMYM, Grey's anatomy

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Mer 27 Aoû - 11:42

Pas beaucoup d'infos mais tant mieux.
J'ai hâte de voir le frère de Lily et je suis curieux de voir comment le "problème" Barney/Robin va évoluer.
mak63
Admin//very addicted to Barney Stinson and Sheldon Cooper*

Féminin
Personnage de HIMYM : Barney the most Awesome guy in the world
Série Préférée : HIMYM, Lost, The Big Bang Theory, Alias, Scrubs, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, 24, Veronica Mars, Sex and the city

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Mer 27 Aoû - 19:53

Je me demande quel acteur ils vont prendre pour son frère scratch

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Mer 29 Avr - 14:46

Elle n'a jamais mentionné de frère Lily quand même?
Lovely Barney
Commence a devenir proche de Lily

Féminin
Personnage de HIMYM : Barney Stinson
Série Préférée : Buffy contre les vampires, Angel, Heroes, HIMYM, Gilmore Girls, Malcolm, Bones, Touche pas à mes filles, Friends

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Mer 29 Avr - 23:10

Dans un de mes livres, ils disent que le producteur aurait affirmer que Robin/Barney aller se mettre ensemble pour la fin saison 4 et que la mère serais très prochainement révéler. Toujours pas eu le temps de scanner je vous poste ca bientôt Wink
mak63

Féminin
Série Préférée : HIMYM, Lost, The Big Bang Theory, Alias, Scrubs, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, 24, Veronica Mars, Sex and the city

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Jeu 30 Avr - 10:04

Non ils ont du abandonner l'idée du frère de lily peut etre car Alyson était enteinte et qu'il pouvait pas faire ce qu'il voulait.

Lovely Barney quel livre?

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Jeu 30 Avr - 11:34

Je pense qu'elle parle d'un magazine
Lovely Barney
Commence a devenir proche de Lily

Féminin
Personnage de HIMYM : Barney Stinson
Série Préférée : Buffy contre les vampires, Angel, Heroes, HIMYM, Gilmore Girls, Malcolm, Bones, Touche pas à mes filles, Friends

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Jeu 30 Avr - 16:09

Oui oui c'est un magazine c'est le même pour l'article 5 bonnes raisons de regarder HIMYM (Inside Séries) , Je vous scann des que je peux.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Jeu 30 Avr - 17:03

Merci c'est gentil Smile
selima

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Mar 5 Mai - 22:44

Interview de Carter Bays concernant la mère !!

'HIMYM' scoop: Stella's the mother! Or IS she?

I defy you to find a single fan of How I Met Your Mother who isn't asking themselves exactly that question in the wake of last night's humdinger of an ending -- which seemed to strongly hint (if not outright reveal) that Sarah Chalke's Stella is the show's eponymous mom. Unfortunately, only two people on the planet know the answer. Fortunately, I just got off the phone with one of 'em --executive producer Carter Bays!

Is Stella the mother?
    CARTER BAYS: I won't say whether she's the mother or not, [but] we were definitely very careful in the wording of the narration. Obviously, we're not going to say, 'Okay, here she is! Show's over."

Was it an intentional fake-out?
    BAYS: Nothing's a fake-out on this show. We established very early on that this is a very windy, twisty story, and the message of the show is there's a ridiculous series of events that has to happen before this guy meets the woman he marries... I will say this about the next two episodes: Everything will be made clear and it will move the ball forward.

You certainly got people talking.
    BAYS: We freaked out a ton of people. We've never really kept a big secret from the audience. And what secrets we do have we usually tell people and there are usually spoilers floating around. And this kind of felt like, "Let's try and do something that takes everyone by surprise and really blow people's minds." And I think we did it.

What kind of reaction have you been getting?
    BAYS: It seems to be split 50/50; some people loved it but a lot of people really hated it. And I certainly don't want to tell you that I like it when people hate my show, but knowing where the next two episodes go, I feel like those are both legitimate reactions and both what we were going for.

Does the yellow umbrella belong to Stella?
    BAYS: I can't say one way or the other.

Can you give me a preview of next week's episode?
    BAYS: We'll reveal why Ted running into her again is such huge moment. He already ran into her once before and didn’t do anything, but this one has more meaning and we'll find out why next week.

Is it your plan to hold off on definitively revealing who the mother is until the final episode of the series?
    BAYS: That's always been the plan, but obviously we have a lot of options at our fingertips.

source : EW.com

+ un article sur le même sujet

Here We Go Again: Is Stella the Mother?

Just when you thought she was out ... they pull her back in.

Sarah Chalke's Stella resurfaced at the end of CBS' How I Met Your Mother this week, and at a most interesting moment. Throughout the entire episode, Narrator Ted had set the stage for an encounter which, had it hot happened, his kids wouldn't be here today.

Now, mind Adult Ted's words carefully: Never did he tell his kids that this latest story — in which food poisoning, Barney's 200th conquest and an intervention all led his younger self to this run-in — was about meeting their mother. After all, Ted has already met (and dated, and gotten engaged to, and been left at the altar by) Stella.

So, might this reunion beneath the tell-tale yellow umbrella instead kick off a new chain of events leading Ted to actually meet the Mother? CBS confirmed Tuesday that Chalke will guest-star in the next episode, as will Jason Jones, who in previous episodes has played Stella's babydaddy, Tony.

The plot summary: "An old acquaintance who feels he's ruined Ted's life" — Tony, let's presume — "insists on helping him find a job."

Maybe that job opportunity brings Ted and his true love together? All a CBS rep will say is, "Stella plays a very important part in Ted's future."

Then again, maybe the bigger question on HIMYM fans' minds is: When will CBS give the show a Season 5 pick-up?

source : TV Guide

mak63

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Mer 6 Mai - 15:08

Ted dévoilera-t-il l'identité de la "Mother" ?

Avec le retour de Sarah Chalke dans les deux derniers épisodes de la saison 4 de "How I Met Your Mother", les rumeurs reprennent de plus belle sur l'identité de la mystérieuse "Mother"...
Alors qu'elle venait de quitter la série, Stella refait surface à la fin de la 4ème saison de How I Met Your Mother actuellement diffusée aux Etats-Unis. Il en faut peu pour relancer les rumeurs sur l'identité de la mère des enfants de Ted Mosby, le héros de la série. Depuis le début, la sitcom joue sur le mystère de la rencontre entre Ted et la femme de sa vie. L'aurait-il déjà rencontrée ? La tournure des événements laissait présager que Stella, le ravissant médecin incarné par Sarah Chalke (Scrubs) était LA bonne personne... jusqu'à leur rupture ! Le retour de la comédienne dans le show lors de l'épisode du 11 mai prochain, "As Fast as She Can", laisse planer le doute. Pourtant, Ted, le narrateur, n'a jamais mentionné devant ses enfants que Stella était leur mère. Voilà qui laisse la porte ouverte à d'autres éventualités...

ATTENTION SPOILERS !!
Dans l'épisode de la semaine prochaine, Tony (Jason Jones), le père de la fille de Stella, insiste pour aider Ted à retrouver du travail. Cette opportunité professionnelle déclenchera-t-elle une série d'événements qui amèneront Ted à rencontrer la fameuse "Mother" tant attendue ?

Mais la déclaration d'un représentant du network CBS sème le trouble. Selon lui, "Stella tient une place très importante dans l'avenir de Ted !" La question taraude d'autant plus l'esprit des fans, que CBS n'a toujours pas annoncé le renouvellement du show pour la saison prochaine. Réponse le 20 mai avec la publication de la nouvelle grille de rentrée de la chaîne !

Pascal Muscarnera avec TV Guide
source : allociné

selima

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Ven 8 Mai - 21:14

Deux petites news provenant d'Ausiello !!

Question: Is Stella really the mother on HIMYM? Not that I don't love Sarah Chalke, but I was hoping the show was heading somewhere else with the mystery. --Michael

Ausiello: Exec producer Carter Bays isn't saying either way, but A Mother insider tells me that she is not the mom. Still, it looks like Chalke will be sticking around next season -- in some capacity. "We haven't talked to her or her people about it yet, but there's something very exciting about next season [involving Stella] that will sort of be alluded to in next week's episode," teases Bays. "We're excited to see how it'll play out next season." Speaking of Monday's ep, Bays says it ranks among the show's best. "It's a real good, classic How I Met Your Mother," he declares. "There are a few episodes of this show that, when we were shooting it, felt like an old movie. You just want to put it in black and white. Next week's episode felt like one of those."

Un fan demande si Sarah Chalke est la mère; et ausiello répond que le producteur exécutif (carter bays) n'a rien dit à propos de ça mais que quelqu'un qui est à "l'interieur de l'intrigue" lui à dit qu'elle n'était pas la mère. Par contre Sarah sera présente dans quelques épisodes de la saison 5...

How I Met Your Mother: Neil Patrick Harris is pretty much confirming what I reported in Ask Ausiello today: Stella ain't the mother, despite how things may have looked at the end of Monday's episode. "There have already been episodes where older Ted is saying that she's not, so we'd have to go against our word to make that the case," he says. "But I think she'll have something to do with the realization of who the mother is."

Donc apparemment c'est Neil lui même qui à révélé que Sarah Chalke n'est pas la mère des enfants de Ted contrairement à ce que l'on croit dans l'épisode 4.22. Le futur Ted va révélé dans les prochains épisodes qu'elle n'est pas la mère, mais selon Neil Stella à quelque chose à voir avec la rencontre entre Ted et sa future épouse.

source des 2 infos : EW via Spoiler TV

Pauline
Rencontre avec Marshall

Féminin
Personnage de HIMYM : Barney

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Sam 9 Mai - 10:44

Quelques interviews (de NPH, Josh Radnor, Sarah Chalke et Jason Jones), à propos des derniers épisodes de la saison.
Celle de Josh est très spoilerisante, donc, ne la regardez pas si vous voulez garder le suspens ! Wink

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-i-met-your-mother-neil-patrick.html

Source : E! Online Watch With Kristin, via Spoiler TV
mak63

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Sam 9 Mai - 12:44

Merci pour les infos Very Happy

selima

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Sam 9 Mai - 14:28

J'ai pas résisté j'ai regardé la vid de Josh... et j'ai a peu près compris ce qu'il dit (même si je me débrouille assez mal avec l'anglais à l'oral), et bien il nous a lâché un gros spoil quand même !!!

mak63

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Sam 9 Mai - 14:31

J'essaye de pas regarder , j'évite les spoilers meme si c'est dur de tenir (c'est sur le final ou l'épisode 23 ce qu'il dit) pour savoir si je pourais matter la vidéo mardi aprés l'épisode .

selima

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Sam 9 Mai - 14:34

C'est sur la fin du dernier épisode, donc si vous voulez vraiment pas savoir ne regardez surtout pas !!!

mak63

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   Sam 9 Mai - 14:36

Ou la non je regarde pas meme si la tentation est la ( sa va etre dur je suis forte) ra veux savoirrrrrrrrrrr

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: *Spoilers Généraux*   

*Spoilers Généraux*
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1