How I Met Your Mother
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

How I Met Your Mother

Forum Français sur la série américaine How I Met Your Mother

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Best TV Couples That Aren't Together - But Should Be

AuteurMessage
mak63
Admin//very addicted to Barney Stinson and Sheldon Cooper*
mak63

Féminin
Personnage de HIMYM : Barney the most Awesome guy in the world
Série Préférée : HIMYM, Lost, The Big Bang Theory, Alias, Scrubs, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, 24, Veronica Mars, Sex and the city

Best TV Couples That Aren't Together - But Should Be Empty
MessageSujet: Best TV Couples That Aren't Together - But Should Be   Best TV Couples That Aren't Together - But Should Be Icon_minitimeMer 18 Fév - 16:17

Barney and Robin - How I Met Your Mother

In the first few episodes of "How I Met Your Mother," no one would ever guess that womanizer Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) would fall head over heels for his best friend's girlfriend, but now it seems inevitable. In season one they suited up and played laser tag together, and Barney tried to seduce her. He thought they made a lot of sense, since neither like relationships or marriage. This stands true today, and a casual thing might have been in the cards, but now Barney has gone crazy for Robin (Cobie Smulders). She seems (naively?) oblivious to his affection. When she needed to get a green card, Barney was ready to propose to her and then spend a great deal of time trying to get her a job. Despite his general callous attitude toward women and his hatred for commitment, Barney has depths of emotion and true affection toward the people who matter to him. Wake up already, Robin! He might be your bro, but he may also be your one true love.

Best TV Couples That Aren't Together - But Should Be Mother

source: http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php?p=110562&more=1&page=4
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://howimetyourmother.forum-actif.net

Best TV Couples That Aren't Together - But Should Be
Page 1 sur 1